As promised, the Vanity Fair editor-in-chief waited on a table last Wednesday night at the Beatrice Inn, a lot — won by socialite Pippa Cohen, Michael Dupont, Todd Welsh, and Marci Freedman — that was part of the CFDA and Vogue's Fashion for Sandy Relief auction. A spy told the Post, "[Carter] didn't wear an apron, but he did memorize and tell them the specials and pour their wine." Psshh. You're not a real waiter anyway until you clean up after a toddler who made Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade amounts of confetti from a stack of napkins, only to notice later that his parents left you a five-cent tip.
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix