Of all the possible obstacles that the Gap faces in its turnaround efforts, children's brand Gymboree didn't seem like one of them. But in a surprising turn of events, Gap's brand-new president, Mark Breitbard, is reportedly heading to Gymboree after just three months in his current role, writes WWD. What's more, he might bring Evan Price, a vice president of finance for Gap North America, along with him. While Gap wouldn't comment on the Gymboree reports, they did announce the departure of global vice president of women’s design, Cynthia Ng Villaluz, who left for J.C. Penney. As WWD put it, these moves "would be a blow to Gap’s turnaround efforts."
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?