Nail artist Lisa Logan was in charge of Bey's microphone-gripping manicure this morning, and "when Beyoncé walked in, she just plainly said, 'I want orange,'" Logan shared in a press release sent to the Cut. "So orange it was!" But then the two quickly realized that there simply wasn't enough time for the original orange-y gel polish choice, Red Carpet Manicure's Tangerine on the Rocks, to set. Instead, as the manicurist revealed on her Twitter account, they opted for an orange-tinged crimson — with a quicker dry time — called I'm With the Band, by NCLA. The same tangy color can also be achieved with L'Oréal's Boozy Brunch, which is a bit more clementine. Zoom in to admire B's punchy polish choice for the National Anthem.
Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas