The biannual Elements Showcase, a well-curated beauty festival of sorts, is back in town for two days starting next Monday. What started out two years ago as a mini-trade show for indie fragrance brands has since grown to include niche cosmetic and skincare brands. Two of the three founders, Frederick Bouchardy and Ulrich Lang, have sifted through the hundreds of goodies that'll be showing next week and have selected twelve of their most favorite products that are debuting this spring. Click through the slideshow to see customizable skincare (that boosts, tans, or lifts), a fragrance inspired by the metallic smell of blood, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat