Today, Blue Ivy's first birthday, Mr. West tweeted a photo I found on Google of Beyoncé, Jay-Z, himself, and Kim Kardashian, with the word FAM, short for family or famous. Over the weekend, Us Weekly reported Jay-Z shells out $1 million a year for a basement suite at Brooklyn's Barclays Center — "It's all glass with a champagne bar and TV screen," a source said — complete with a toy area (it's all recycled plastic with an organic apple juice bar and Magna Doodle 5G) to entertain baby Blue when mom and dad are at the game. It's never too early for KimyEmbryo to get in on that, right?
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless