Yesterday at the 2013 RIAA Presidential Inaugural Charity Benefit held in D.C., the “Die Young” pop star arrived at the 9:30 Club dressed in what one might imagine Wonder Woman would wear to a business meeting. She chose a bright red pantsuit emblazoned with royal blue sequin stars, wore matching blue heels topped with equally sparkly Hey Lady Shoes “Little Pearl Bow” shoe clips, and finished off her look by strapping a bedazzled white Justine M Couture sash around her hair like a tiara. On her face, she wore glittery turquoise eyeliner and a bold red lip — and applied yet another blue star just under her left eye. As a bonus, she stitched an all-American surprise to the back of her jacket: the word “U$A,” dripping in beads.
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?