Lindsay Lohan spent a nice, quiet New Year's in London, where she's been seen photographed at various restaurants over the past few days. Last night, she went to dinner at Nozomi in Knightsbridge wearing leggings (let's not forget that her label, 6126, is back), over-the-knee black boots (built-in kneepads!), chunky turquoise earrings, and a black fur coat. Her hair is still red, and she carried a bowler-type hat whose main purpose seemed to be shielding her from photographers when she got into the back of her car. Anyway, thoughts on her first "going out" ensemble of 2013? Our postholiday waistlines would be so thrilled if she could bring back the leggings-as-pants trend, but that seems unlikely.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season