We’ve become accustomed to seeing this Scottish tennis player in the heat of a game, whacking lime-green tennis balls with his blue eyes narrowed in concentration. Or flexing his toned forearms (accentuated by his terry wrist bands). Or celebrating a victory with a guttural roar (or just one tame finger pointing straight up to the heavens). This morning, the dimpled, brunette athlete, who looks good with a head full of curls or a buzz cut, beat Roger Federer at the Australian Open’s semifinal, securing his spot against (also-handsome) Novak Djokovic in the finals on Sunday. Now, we'll gladly watch him running up and down the court fully clothed any day. But somewhat unclothed? Feel free to watch the video below ... where he expertly swings around his racket as the camera naughtily lingers over his more-than-well-defined upper body, shown in its full glory. (Thank you, Guardian).
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!