We’ve become accustomed to seeing this Scottish tennis player in the heat of a game, whacking lime-green tennis balls with his blue eyes narrowed in concentration. Or flexing his toned forearms (accentuated by his terry wrist bands). Or celebrating a victory with a guttural roar (or just one tame finger pointing straight up to the heavens). This morning, the dimpled, brunette athlete, who looks good with a head full of curls or a buzz cut, beat Roger Federer at the Australian Open’s semifinal, securing his spot against (also-handsome) Novak Djokovic in the finals on Sunday. Now, we'll gladly watch him running up and down the court fully clothed any day. But somewhat unclothed? Feel free to watch the video below ... where he expertly swings around his racket as the camera naughtily lingers over his more-than-well-defined upper body, shown in its full glory. (Thank you, Guardian).
Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
- Sweatin’ With Diane Sawyer
- Best Bet: Ann Taylor Perfect Exotic Belt
- ’90s Supermodels Are Getting Together Again
- Meet the Quad-Daters: Two BFFs Seeking Same
- The Cut’s Week in Review
- Male Gaze: James Deen, ‘Bronut’ Pioneer
- Are You the Marrying Type?
- Hair-Swap: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
- Karl Lagerfeld Released an Emoji App
- 24 Vintage Ladies Celebrating St. Paddy’s Day
- Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
- Twitter, Rape, and Privacy on Social Media
- Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
- The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
- Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn