Nicholas Hoult, the English actor-slash-model who played Beast in X-Men: First Class, the sex-crazed teen heartthrob Tony Stonem in Skins, and little Marcus, the boy with intriguing eyebrows and a bowl cut in About a Boy, has officially grown up. And he's literally just become A Single Man. The actor, who dated his ex-co-star, Jennifer Lawrence, for roughly two years, confirmed their split last Friday. But we're positive that this cutie will rebound soon. On February 1, he'll be gracing the big screen with his famous brows, sea-green eyes, porcelain skin, and adorable side-grin in Warm Bodies, where he'll be playing a zombie in love. In the meantime, we're just crossing our fingers that he'll break into song — for old times' sake!
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve