Before Ryan Gosling came around to sweep us off our feet by breaking up fights and taking off his shirt all the time, there was Mr. Darcy. The archetypical dark, handsome dreamboat, Mr. Darcy is the ultimate romantic's fantasy guy. Those deep, brooding eyes, that unbridled passion, that need to be fixed, that house: What's not to love? And Colin Firth fills those untamed sideburns and ruffled collars perfectly. In honor of the 200th anniversary of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, take a moment to revel in Mr. Darcy's ardent gaze and picture yourself giving that gentleman a piece of your, er ... mind.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve