You don't have to be in the rap game to appreciate one of Tupac Amaru Shakur's most memorable characteristics: his toned, tattooed torso. True, he's sold over 75 million albums, making him one of the world's best-selling recording artists, but we would have liked him if he never made it big. Frequently shirtless, he looked best wearing a bandana, with his boxers peaking out from his low-hung jeans. Enjoy this shot of the world's most famous thug performing in 1990 (and click on the image to see the pager in his pocket!). Now get on the floor and do a set of hundreds.
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists