With all the monthly subscription start-ups out there—Birchbox, GlossyBox, Umba Box, Fancy Box, Bark Box—it’s almost surprising no one’s come up with this one yet: Period box. (Box box?) The discreetly named Le Parcel aspires to eliminate the "awkward stares at the checkout line" (that you haven't experienced since your fourteenth birthday) by delivering tampons right to your door. Tell Le Parcel your period’s ETA and your product of choice and, for $15, they’ll send you a supply kit that includes chocolate and a mystery gift each month. “Nature’s gift stinks so we’ll give you a better one,” the website promises. It's frivolous, but I'm not one to underestimate the healing power of a well-timed present. Plus, TechCrunch loves it! Who says Silicon Valley is sexist? And what is it with menstruation-based start-ups and stop-motion videos?
69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack