Last night, the American Horror Story actress steered clear of her edgy younger sister’s penchant for dark attire (and blunt bangs) to get all cheerful with a bold pairing of purple and yellow. At the Netflix House of Cards premiere in London, non-Rooney swept her red hair into a sleek ponytail and wore a vibrant Christian Dior dress with an asymmetrical hemline and cutout back. She paired her look with Giuseppe Zanotti heels and accessorized with a lavender Nancy Gonzalez crocodile clutch and a statement necklace by Plukka. One question, though: Could Rooney ever pull off this look, or would the mixing of such bright colors make her combust?
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split