With leading ladies willing to flaunt their super-toned chests in bosom-baring, near belly-button-skimming dresses, awards season might as well be renamed, "America's Spectacular Cleavage Showdown." First contestant: Ellen Pompeo at last night's People's Choice Awards. If you're looking to recreate that kind of diamond-dusted look, mix in three drops of Lorac's 3D Liquid Lustre Shimmering Top Coat into your lotion or just rub the concentrate directly onto skin. Alternately, Alison Sweeney went the tanned-bosom route brushing liberal amounts of bronzer on her chest mounds. For that you can try Tarte's Amazonian Clay and Annatto Body Bronzer. The classiest showing of "dec-glow-tage" (yes we just coined that term, so feel free to use it now) fittingly goes to Taylor Swift, whose country knockers managed a hint of shine, but nothing too scandalous. For that we recommend Benefit's Bathina body balm applied by a younger man.
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra
- Office Stress Is Contagious
- Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Post-Baby Reveal