The first male model ever featured in “Inside the Model’s Studio,” the gorgeous menswear and womenswear model Andrej Pejic invited us to take an exclusive sneak peek at his private photo journal (taken on his Samsung Galaxy S III) from his time on and off both Paris men's and couture Jean Paul Gaultier runways. Click through his diary to see the Serbian-Australian model channeling Madonna at the hotel, modeling a menswear look for JPG, posing backstage with his hair in an updo (plus braid) later at Couture, and then heading out bare-legged for a snowy night in Paris with other models. As he captioned one shot, "giving sex on legs in the snow," it's obvious a few flakes won't phase him.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split