In a video that melts even my heart and refreezes it into a puppy dressed in a winter coat made of flower petals, 9-year-old Academy Award nominee Quvenzhané Wallis sits down with Vogue editor-at-large André Leon Talley to talk about music, the electric scooter she got for Christmas, and, of course, her upcoming red carpet outfit. "Fashion is my kryptonite," Wallis remarks (apparently quoting a Bella Thorne and Zendaya Coleman song), adding her favorite color is pink — but she's not sure if her Oscars dress will be pink. It definitely won't be floor-length because, as Wallis says, "I might step on it and trip on it and I don't want to humiliate myself." This is a very legitimate concern.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like