Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie reportedly spent Christmas at Donna Karan's compound on Parrot Cay in the Turks and Caicos Islands, the Post wrote last week. Now reports have surfaced that the couple got married there on Christmas day. According to the Telegraph, they had a secret ceremony with their six kids; Brad's parents, Jane and William Pitt; his brother, Doug; and his sister, Julie. Reps for the couple haven't confirmed anything yet, but if it's true, then ahhhh. Hypothetically speaking, does this mean Donna Karan got to design the dress too?
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times