The FLOTUS debuted her bold new haircut on Twitter yesterday afternoon, a few hours before Barack took her and the bangs out for a birthday dinner at shmancy Georgetown restaurant Cafe Milano. If you're disappointed about the lack of date photos available, allow us to console you with this full two-and-a-half-minute video of the birthday girl, facing the camera and talking about the new Organizing for Action initiative. Her fringe looks even glossier and bouncier in motion than it did in that first photo, if that's possible. In other news, she's wearing Zac Posen.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times