Yesterday, the Sex and the City actress pulled on a taupe puffer coat and took her two beautiful Broderick babies turned aliens, Marion and Tabitha, out for a stroll in Soho. Her daughters were properly armored against the "wintry mix" (a.k.a. sleet) that was set to fall, each wearing a checkered insulated jacket, bright cozy pants, and matching shearling boots. While Sarah Jessica Parker opted for a pair of sunglasses and a slouchy gray beanie to finish her look, her girls chose metallic antenna headbands (note the twinkling stars) to protect their little heads — and, of course, to send a message to the galaxy to please lay off on the precipitation.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve