Finding the perfect dress is clearly the most important part of getting ready for the Oscars, but it's the details that really make an outfit. If you're wearing a long gown, chances are no one will see your shoes unless you opt for an Angelina moment, which is why a great clutch is a must to finish off a glamorous look. Tiny and bedazzled or sleek and shimmery, handbag choices covered the entire spectrum last night. The big female winners — Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway — both chose elegant Roger Vivier. Judith Lieber, a standby at these sorts of events, designed bags worn by Queen Latifah, Sally Field, and more. Jennifer Aniston and Kerry Washington both opted for red minaudières from Salvatore Ferragamo and Prada, respectively, while Greta Gerwig and Natalie Portman selected chic black versions from Christian Dior. Click ahead to see these and more tiny clutches from all of last night's events, from the show itself to the Vanity Fair Oscar party and the Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar viewing party. We've organized them by color and finish for the most hypnotic of viewing experiences.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time