The Academy's Best Supporting Actress slipped out of her pointy-busted pink Prada gown and donned a floor-length, powder-blue gown from Saint Laurent for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. The actress, who accepted her first Oscar by whispering “It came true” (and then swiping her bangs to gain composure) was all smiles after the show and even tastefully matched with her new trophy. Her gown’s gold, cutout sequined bib was all sparkles and gave Hathaway just the right amount of glitz for the evening.
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists
- More Fashion Week Changes Afoot, More Questions