Jennifer O'Neill, a former assistant to Lady Gaga, is suing the star for more than $393,000, plus damages, to compensate for working 7,168 hours of unpaid overtime. From the Post comes some of the choice language Gaga used during her sworn deposition.
1. Fucking hood rat. Context: Gaga invokes the furor of 2 Live Crew, calling O'Neill a "f—king hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn't earn."
2. A long fucking day. Context: Gaga inquires whether O'Neill has a staring problem, because if so, it's "going to be a long f— king day."
3. I am going to tell you exactly what fucking happened. Context: Gaga plans to be as thorough as fucking possible, so that O'Neill's lawyer, Paul Millus, can better understand the intricacies behind the dispute.
4. Bullshit. Context: Gaga says to no one in particular, "This whole case is bulls—t, and you know it." A bit gratuitous, if you ask me.
5. Terry Richardson. Context: Gaga describes the benefits that came along with O'Neill's job: "She slept in Egyptian cotton sheets every night, in five-star hotels, on private planes, eating caviar, partying with [photographer] Terry Richardson all night, wearing my clothes, asking YSL [Yves Saint Laurent] to send her free shoes without my permission, using my YSL discount without my permission." Terry Richardson are two of the filthiest words in our lexicon.
6. Doing shit by myself. Context: Gaga notes the serious issues she faced while traveling. "I weigh 115 pounds, and I was trying to move these huge, big luggages all by myself in the room, and I did it all the time ... I was very often waking up and moving my own luggage and doing s—t by myself." 115 pounds — make sure you get that on the record.
7. Fucking Tetris. Context: Gaga explains that when you're her assistant, "you don't get a schedule that is like you punch in and you can play f—king Tetris at your desk for four hours and then you punch out at the end of the day. This is — when I need you, you're available." Dude, we play Angry Birds.
8. Shit hammered. Context: Gaga remarks that after the fall 2011 Thierry Mugler show, she and O'Neill "partied until 5 in the morning, we got s—t hammered, I was crawling on the streets in Paris, I was screaming." Pause for introspection.
9. You're not my fucking friend. Context: Gaga recounts the beginning of the end for her and her former assistant — O'Neill "flipped out" in front of T—ry Rich—dson because she wanted to sleep in the second bed on Gaga's private plane. O'Neill pled, "Don't I get some sort of seniority because I've been here longer and I'm your friend?" And Gaga thought, You're not my fucking friend. Said twice for emphasis.
Most Viewed Stories
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Collaboration With NYPD: Branded Barricades by Trump Tower
Everyone Is Handling This Week Differently
Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington, D.C., for the Women’s March
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutJanelle Monáe Reminds Us to Choose ‘Freedom Over Fear’ at Women’s March
Monáe stood alongside the Mothers of the Movement in D.C.The Women’s March Was So Big It Almost Didn’t March
Attendees far outnumbered the 200,000 organizers planned for.Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
She expressed herself.Read Janet Mock’s Empowering Speech on Trans Women of Color and Sex Workers
From the Women’s March: “I stand here today most of all because I am my sister’s keeper.”The Women’s March Drew a Much Larger Crowd Than Trump’s Inauguration
A roundup of the worldwide rallies.People Came Out in Droves for the NYC Women’s March
About 100,000 people came out.Here’s Why a Women’s March Organizer Brought Her Baby Onstage
The baby appeared to sleep peacefully throughout.6 Compelling Things Gloria Steinem Said at the Women’s March
“We are united here for bodily integrity.”Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
Andrew Cuomo’s announcement comes alongside the Women’s March.U.S. Border Agents Rejected Some Canadians Headed to the Women’s March
People in at least three groups were reportedly sent home.
It’s happening right now.Melania Trump Wears Hervé Pierre to the Inaugural Balls
The former model collaborated with the designer.‘Smells Like Boys’: A Night at the DeploraBall
Partying in Trump’s America.Inauguration Day in Washington Is Like a Nightmare Twitter Thread
People have come from around America to shout at each other.Melania Trump’s White House Bio Talks a Lot About Her Modeling Experience
And also plugs her Melania™ Timepieces & Jewelry collection on QVC.The Best Street Style From Paris Men’s Fashion Week
Baby pink, camo, and plenty of puffers.Everyone Is Handling This Week Differently
Another brave sartorial choice from baby boy Bieber.Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Très chic, Bernard.The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
The movement survives not in spite of its cacophony, but because of it.Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington, D.C., for the Women’s March
Via plane, train, and automobile.