Jennifer O'Neill, a former assistant to Lady Gaga, is suing the star for more than $393,000, plus damages, to compensate for working 7,168 hours of unpaid overtime. From the Post comes some of the choice language Gaga used during her sworn deposition.
1. Fucking hood rat. Context: Gaga invokes the furor of 2 Live Crew, calling O'Neill a "f—king hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn't earn."
2. A long fucking day. Context: Gaga inquires whether O'Neill has a staring problem, because if so, it's "going to be a long f— king day."
3. I am going to tell you exactly what fucking happened. Context: Gaga plans to be as thorough as fucking possible, so that O'Neill's lawyer, Paul Millus, can better understand the intricacies behind the dispute.
4. Bullshit. Context: Gaga says to no one in particular, "This whole case is bulls—t, and you know it." A bit gratuitous, if you ask me.
5. Terry Richardson. Context: Gaga describes the benefits that came along with O'Neill's job: "She slept in Egyptian cotton sheets every night, in five-star hotels, on private planes, eating caviar, partying with [photographer] Terry Richardson all night, wearing my clothes, asking YSL [Yves Saint Laurent] to send her free shoes without my permission, using my YSL discount without my permission." Terry Richardson are two of the filthiest words in our lexicon.
6. Doing shit by myself. Context: Gaga notes the serious issues she faced while traveling. "I weigh 115 pounds, and I was trying to move these huge, big luggages all by myself in the room, and I did it all the time ... I was very often waking up and moving my own luggage and doing s—t by myself." 115 pounds — make sure you get that on the record.
7. Fucking Tetris. Context: Gaga explains that when you're her assistant, "you don't get a schedule that is like you punch in and you can play f—king Tetris at your desk for four hours and then you punch out at the end of the day. This is — when I need you, you're available." Dude, we play Angry Birds.
8. Shit hammered. Context: Gaga remarks that after the fall 2011 Thierry Mugler show, she and O'Neill "partied until 5 in the morning, we got s—t hammered, I was crawling on the streets in Paris, I was screaming." Pause for introspection.
9. You're not my fucking friend. Context: Gaga recounts the beginning of the end for her and her former assistant — O'Neill "flipped out" in front of T—ry Rich—dson because she wanted to sleep in the second bed on Gaga's private plane. O'Neill pled, "Don't I get some sort of seniority because I've been here longer and I'm your friend?" And Gaga thought, You're not my fucking friend. Said twice for emphasis.
Most Viewed Stories
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
All the Things Women Are Doing Wrong
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
The Makeup Police Have Come to Arrest Alicia Keys
What We Lose When Sex Is All About Danger
Donald Trump Spoiled His Daughter-in-Law’s Pregnancy Announcement
This New Fashion Campaign Features Real-Life Couples Having Sex
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Talks Nonstop!
The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
Latest News from The CutNicki Minaj Is Officially Now a Model After Signing On to an Agency
She signed with Wilhelmina’s celebrity division.Maxine Waters Is — Yep — Unfazed By Bill O’Reilly’s Comments About Her Hair
“I’m a strong black woman, and I cannot be intimidated.”Kris Jenner Is Reportedly Trying to Find Time to Break Up with Corey Gamble
The momager’s busy schedule apparently hasn’t allowed time for talk of breaking up.The Makeup Police Have Come to Arrest Alicia Keys
Adam Levine tattled on Alicia Keys for wearing makeup.Lyft Fancies Itself the Woke Bae of Ride-Hailing Apps
“We’re not the nice guys,” Lyft president John Zimmer told Time. “We’re a better boyfriend.”A New Book on Yoga Aims to Democratize the Practice
Yoga Bodies shows people of all ages, backgrounds, shapes, and skill levels.3 Former Olympic Gymnasts Just Gave Chilling Public Accounts of Sexual Abuse
▶️ More than 100 women have come forward to accuse a USA Gymnastics physician of sexual abuse.The Best Street Style From Tokyo Fashion Week
Bold hair, oversized coats, so much blue.How a Device That Mimics Your Period Could Advance Women’s Reproductive-Health Treatments
EVATAR is basically a menstrual cycle on a chip.The Only Pajamas I’ll Wear in Front of Other People
They’re the ultimate gateway to a coordinated sleepwear closet.
It’s the only thing you’ll want to wear this summer.Soon You Can Swipe Right on Hotties From Your Work Computer
Finally.Some Exciting News for People Who Love Smoothies, But in a Bowl
You won’t need your Vitamix for this.This New Fashion Campaign Features Real-Life Couples Having Sex
Eckhaus Latta’s spring 2017 knits must be really cozy.Why Is Kanye West So Obsessed With Calabasas?
Close reading his uncanny (San Fernando) valley vision.Red Is the Most Important Color in Fashion Right Now
The official shade of fall makes a statement that goes far beyond the color wheel.Get to Know the 8 Finalists for the LVMH Prize
Update your March Madness–style bracket accordingly.How I Get It Done: Nell McShane Wulfhart, Professional Travel Writer and Decision Coach
On never leaving home without a pair of slippers, the hell that is tax season, and how she tries to blend in wherever she goes.How Social Media Is Helping Washington Search for Its Missing Black Teens — and What Happens Next
Black teens go missing at a disproportionate rate — and the problem isn’t limited to D.C.Bill O’Reilly Too Busy Making Fun of Congresswoman’s Hair to Listen to Her Speak
The Fox News host called Congresswoman Maxine Waters’s hair a “James Brown wig.”