Jennifer O'Neill, a former assistant to Lady Gaga, is suing the star for more than $393,000, plus damages, to compensate for working 7,168 hours of unpaid overtime. From the Post comes some of the choice language Gaga used during her sworn deposition.
1. Fucking hood rat. Context: Gaga invokes the furor of 2 Live Crew, calling O'Neill a "f—king hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn't earn."
2. A long fucking day. Context: Gaga inquires whether O'Neill has a staring problem, because if so, it's "going to be a long f— king day."
3. I am going to tell you exactly what fucking happened. Context: Gaga plans to be as thorough as fucking possible, so that O'Neill's lawyer, Paul Millus, can better understand the intricacies behind the dispute.
4. Bullshit. Context: Gaga says to no one in particular, "This whole case is bulls—t, and you know it." A bit gratuitous, if you ask me.
5. Terry Richardson. Context: Gaga describes the benefits that came along with O'Neill's job: "She slept in Egyptian cotton sheets every night, in five-star hotels, on private planes, eating caviar, partying with [photographer] Terry Richardson all night, wearing my clothes, asking YSL [Yves Saint Laurent] to send her free shoes without my permission, using my YSL discount without my permission." Terry Richardson are two of the filthiest words in our lexicon.
6. Doing shit by myself. Context: Gaga notes the serious issues she faced while traveling. "I weigh 115 pounds, and I was trying to move these huge, big luggages all by myself in the room, and I did it all the time ... I was very often waking up and moving my own luggage and doing s—t by myself." 115 pounds — make sure you get that on the record.
7. Fucking Tetris. Context: Gaga explains that when you're her assistant, "you don't get a schedule that is like you punch in and you can play f—king Tetris at your desk for four hours and then you punch out at the end of the day. This is — when I need you, you're available." Dude, we play Angry Birds.
8. Shit hammered. Context: Gaga remarks that after the fall 2011 Thierry Mugler show, she and O'Neill "partied until 5 in the morning, we got s—t hammered, I was crawling on the streets in Paris, I was screaming." Pause for introspection.
9. You're not my fucking friend. Context: Gaga recounts the beginning of the end for her and her former assistant — O'Neill "flipped out" in front of T—ry Rich—dson because she wanted to sleep in the second bed on Gaga's private plane. O'Neill pled, "Don't I get some sort of seniority because I've been here longer and I'm your friend?" And Gaga thought, You're not my fucking friend. Said twice for emphasis.
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutBrad Pitt Reportedly Takes Voluntary Drug Test, Is ‘Cooperating Fully’ With DCFS Investigation
After reportedly being accused of child abuse.Kate Hudson Would Like to Date Someone Who’s Funny, Hot and — Oh Yeah, Looks Like Brad Pitt
She told Howard Stern about the qualities she’s looking in a man.Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid [Updated]
She’s reached out to French officials after he ran up and kissed her ass.Your Zits Are Actually Keeping You Young
New research suggest they are nature’s anti-ager.Rihanna’s Paris Fashion Week Show Involved a Lot More Purple Satin Than Anyone Was Expecting
Pastels were a major theme.Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s a beautiful country!College Student Printed Out Her Roommate’s Subtweets and Posted Them in the Dorm in Today’s Best College Drama
She printed out every subtweet and posted them on a bulletin board.The Y Is Back in YSL, But Not Much Else Is Yet
Anthony Vaccarello’s debut collection falls back on label classics. Plus: Young Parisian designers experiment.Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Their 'first tweet' was not impressive.Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
It was inevitable.
She has quite a few personal pieces from Brad Pitt that might wind up on the auction block.Models at Margiela Looked Like Rainbow Brite Alien Angels
Cosplay for characters that haven’t been invented yet.Senate Approves Long-Delayed Zika-Funding Bill
The $1.1 billion measure is expected to pass the House later today.Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
“Campaign stress?”Emma Watson and Justin Trudeau Hold International Wokeness Summit
Rude of them to not invite the American delegate, Matt McGorry.Whoopi Goldberg on Vetements and Burning Bridges
The comedian is trading The View for a higher profile in the fashion world.This Gentle Mask Kills Zits Overnight
And it doesn’t stink.What Really Happens Backstage at the Shows
Runway beauty used to be pretty low-key. Now it’s one of the main events.Gary Johnson Calls in Supernatural Powers for Election Help
Melissa Joan Hart is the new Connecticut chair for the Gary Johnson campaign.The FDA Is Finally Going to Update the Term ‘Healthy’
Currently, foods that are low in fat but high in sugar can use it, which, no.