One makeup artist backstage at Rochas was finishing up her model's face and filling in the brows when another artist happened to be walking by. "That's not quite right, the arches shouldn't be so defined," she critiqued. So out came a giant bottle of Bioderma Crealine and off came those brows. "The eyebrows are big, straight, and handsome-looking," explained lead artist, Lucia Pieroni. "We're squaring off the arches so it looks a bit boyish, like how women wore their brows in the forties." To accurately erase the brow's apex, she filled in the area just below the arch with Clé de Peau Beauté's Eyebrow Pencil. The rest of the face was kept rather un-boyish, with a light sweep of chocolate-brown shadow on the lids, Clé de Peau Beauté's shimmery Luminizing Face Enhancer brushed along the cheekbones, and the brand's upcoming matte lipstick for a hint of pink on the lips.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split