"There's lots of color, sixties nostalgia, and androgyny," said Revlon global artistic director Gucci Westman of rag & bone's fall collection. "Originally we went with a super bright, orange line of eyeliner, but that's not the rag & bone girl." Instead, she drew a strike of Revlon's ColorStay Creme Gel in black across the eyelid crease and past the eye. "It's very graphic and cool, but not too retro," Westman said of her decision to start the line in the middle of the lid. Revlon Color Correcting Primer evened skin, and a swipe of cream blush (Baby Sticks in Pink Passion) made cheeks fresh and glowy. Last, Westman dabbed Ultimate Suede Lipstick in (appropriately named) Supermodel all over models' lips.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve