Last month we trolled Twitter and Instagram to find you the best behind-the-scenes shots of actresses getting red carpet ready, and now we proudly present the Grammy edition. New York Fashion Week isn't quite the same without leggy model Karlie Kloss, but according to her Twitter account she spent the evening getting ready to go red-carpet-side for her new gig at MTV's House of Style. Carly Rae Jepsen chugged coffee in a Twitpic before makeup artist Tina Turnbow put brush to face, and Chrissy Teigen, John Legend's lady, showed off sultry red lips and sleek legs on Instagram. Click through our slideshow to see these social media savvy ladies and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken