To determine London Fashion Week's top model, we took into account the number of opening and closing spots, the amount of runways walked, and presence at Tom Ford's totally normal show. Though Cara Delevingne didn't book the latter, she did turn up on eight catwalks, opened Issa and Topshop Unique, and closed Mulberry, Peter Pilotto, and Matthew Williamson — making her our No. 1. Edie Campbell snagged Burberry's first and last looks, and L.A. native Athena Wilson gender-bent from House of Holland to Mary Katrantzou. Click ahead to see who else made our list of London's finest.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel