In his new position as Diet Coke's creative director, Marc Jacobs has "designed" three soda cans that'll be distributed in Europe next month. It doesn't really matter what inspired them, but in case you disagree: The three cans reflect fashion moments in the eighties, nineties, and aughts respectively. (Although two are just runway looks from his recent collections.) Also, they're meant to "celebrate female empowerment," according to WWD, which we don't really get, but anyway, we just wanted an excuse to write this headline. It's Friday.
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Mickey Boardman
Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Why Are Feminist Critics Hung Up on Playboy?
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Mickey Boardman
- California Revenge Pornographer Gets Five Years
- Meet PS Dept, ‘the Genius Bar for Fashion’
- Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- Best Bet: Satomi Kawakita Emerald Ring
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob