The biggest awards show of the year takes place this Sunday, and we Cut folks will be here to guide you through the night. If you miss a big moment while you're refilling your cocktail, worry not: We'll be tweeting, blogging, and GIFing all the most important, ridiculous, adorable, and/or glamorous goings-on of the evening. As always, we'll have an up-to-the-minute slideshow of all the looks, complete with designer credits. We'll also be on the lookout for all the truly important stuff: body part memes, red carpet makeouts, awkward interviews, fabulous dresses, and goodness knows what else. So, pull up a chair and join us! And until then, have a great weekend.
Best Bet: Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil
Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Miley Wants You to Know Her Nudity Is Political
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Chunky Scarves
- Best Bet: Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil
- Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Zoe Saldana Was Ruffled Up at the amFAR Gala
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!