Over the weekend, the Daily Mail reported Pippa Middleton is dating 35-year-old stockbroker Nico Jackson, "a man who does not own a grand country estate or have an impeccable pedigree," grew up in "a £200,000 mock Georgian townhouse in Folkestone, Kent," and went to a moderately fancy grammar school. And today, the newspaper provides us with more details about the commoner! Unlike Pippa's former "suitors from the upper echelons of society," Jackson is from "an ordinary middle-class background." His father, a retailer, owns a sportswear shop, and Nico has one sister who is not a duchess. Despite all of this, Nico's parents were allowed to make Pippa's acquaintance. "I have to say she is absolutely charming, but I really cannot say any more. We're all just very pleased," Mrs. Jackson told the Mail, who added she was "speaking from the family's modest ... home."
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split