Scandale! On Tuesday, the Cut scored David Beckham's new Bodywear for H&M "short film" against Super Bowl gift Matthew Terry's Calvin Klein Underwear ad. While we analyzed the two videos, die-hard Becks fans noticed something unusual about his performance: His tattoos were nowhere to be seen in the multiple action shots. Surprisingly, instead of sticking to its "Sorry, but H&M doesn't comment on rumors" auto-reply (see: my in-box), a rep for the chain told Today.com: "David was very involved in the advert, including doing most of the stunts. Due to his tight schedule, a body double was used in smaller parts of the video." Define smaller parts. Like, the pair of close-up wedgie removals? (But he is inked above.) All the more reason to be watching Mr. Terry, not that we wouldn't be watching him, anyway.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament