For the cherry-on-top of our week of exclusive interviews with the city's most iconic fashion designers for our New York Greats series with Elettra Wiedemann and New York's spring fashion issue, the Cut thought it would be fun to do inkblot tests with our interviewees: Diane von Furstenberg, Michael Kors, Donna Karan, Carolina Herrera, and Oscar de la Renta. What would these creative minds see in the famous psychological test? Would they see the same things? Would it offer some insight into their design eye? Watch our video above to find out who's got the wildest imagination, who thinks alike, plus who is thoroughly unimpressed with the exercise.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split