In a mind-boggling yet strangely familiar break from reality, Egypt Prime Minister Hisham Qandil blamed the country's rural diarrhea epidemic on women's breasts. The Mursi-appointed prime minister posited that female villagers who were “too ignorant to clean their breasts before feeding their babies” were causing the disease, which is the leading cause of death in children under 5 worldwide. Al Arabiya notes that the prime minister holds a PhD in biological and agricultural engineering with a minor in water resources from a United States university. Must have been the same one where Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock went.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like