Carine Roitfeld's new magazine, CR Fashion Book, made its Champagne-soaked debut at New York Fashion Week in September. It subsequently sold out on newsstands and had to be reprinted owing to overwhelming demand. The next issue comes out in February, and we got an exclusive preview of one of its editorials, starring Balenciaga face Sam Rollinson and featuring clothes by steadfast Roitfeld loyalists Tom Ford, Alexander Wang, and Manolo Blahnik. (Chances are good that Carine's already got dibs on pieces from Wang's forthcoming Balenciaga debut.) While the last issue focused on "Rebirth," as illustrated by Kate Upton cradling fuzzy chicks in her bosom on the cover, the next issue's focus is still anyone's guess.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split