The French label will be injecting its classic brown-and-beige Damier squares (first released in 1888) with a vibrant burst of neon to gear up for spring/summer 2013, in a new line that's been christened "Damier Infini." To introduce the latest splashes of color to the family, Louis Vuitton has shared an exclusive animation video (complete with a jazzy sax playing in the background) with the Cut to show off their latest, brightly-colored leather accessories. Take a peek at the stop-motion video to see the brand-new shades: fluorescent orange and yellow. Jaunty, eh?
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb