As Shopbop begins to sell Nicola Formichetti’s Mugler collection this season, they also commissioned the Haus of Gaga creative director to design a special, limited-edition bag, revealed exclusively on the Cut. “I love the contrast of these colors, and the graffiti is a bit unexpected of the more classic silhouette,” explained Formichetti while he was en route to New York; tonight, he will reveal the $1,945 bag at its own party at the Standard Hotel with the Misshapes. After that, Shopbop will sell about twenty of the navy leather pieces, each with a custom, hand-drawn splash of cartoony pink paint (and his signature) across the body. No two bags will be exactly the same, though all will probably show up in street-style photographs later this week.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!