Karlie Kloss, who modeled the closing look at Oscar de la Renta last night, said that John Galliano gave her very specific runway instructions before the show. "He told me to walk as though I’d been dancing all night, for three days, in a Spanish café with some beautiful Spanish men and my hair was all wet from sweat," she told the Cut at last night's party for CR Fashion Book. Like De la Renta, Kloss hopes Galliano will continue his residency at the New York design studio. “Today was a very special show,” she said. “I hope that it’s the first of many.”
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like