Harry Brant was late to Cindi Leive's dinner party for Jason Wu at the Beatrice Inn last night. His mom, Stephanie Seymour — the star of Wu's spring 2013 campaign — had already been there for hours before he arrived. "I was at the premiere for the Rooney Mara movie," said Harry, excusing his tardiness. "And then also I had to study for my test tomorrow. A French test. Tu parles francais?" We answered, in very broken French, that we spoke only un peu. "That’s pretty much all I can say, too," Brant assured us, diplomatically. "Oui, je parle francais un peu. And also ça va. I was just in Paris, for couture. I can’t go for ready-to-wear, because that’s when my exams are. Can’t skip that!" So was he ready for his test this morning? "Yeah, I’m ready," he said. "I’m always ready. That’s why I couldn’t go to the beginning of this. I might as well stay for the whole dinner if I wasn’t going to be ready!"
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve