Yesterday, the former X Factor judge and former pop princess attended Elton John's 21st annual AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party in a plunging, cleavage-baring, sparkly black Michael Cinco Couture gown and Saint Laurent shoes. She also had brand-new chestnut-brown tresses (plus bangs) covering those cap-sleeved shoulders. The neckline was a bit distracting. But at least the brunette locks did make the 31-year-old singer look reminiscent of her younger teenage Baby One More Time glory days.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve