We can hardly wait to start dressing for spring. The word itself sounds great on the tongue and the idea — of swapping out grim outerwear for lighter pieces — seems even better. We've already started planning our outfits, earmarking key items that our wardrobes will be rotating around for months to come. We love the idea of dressing down a bit of sequins with sneakers, or throwing on Lucite heels to shake up the usual trench look. And then, of course, there are styling staples that will have mileage for seasons to come, like Marni's mint leather skirt that we can look forward to wearing this spring all the way through fall. Click ahead and see the many ways that we'll be putting together looks as the seasons change.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat