Sometimes choosing a "real girl" to represent your brand means opting for the genetically blessed jetsetter who happens to have over 136K followers on Twitter. Which explains why internationally known haircare line Redken has paired up with the internationally known style blogger Chiara Ferragni, of the Blonde Salad, for fashion month. Starting with New York, the Italian law student (her day gig) will have her long, blonde tresses styled out by the brand's creative consultant, Guido Palau, using products from Redken's new line of silicone-free products, the Diamond Oil collection (available in May). For those who plan to enjoy the excitement of New York Fashion Week from the warm comfort of their home, each of Ferragni's front-row looks will be Instagrammed and uploaded onto an ongoing Facebook diary throughout the month as she travels to see the collections in Milan and Paris. Then afterwards, pop into any Redken salon next fall to have a stylist re-create any of Palau's looks on you.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe