After years of showing up at Fashion Week as clothing that editors wear, not watch come down the runway, J Brand will join G Star, J.Crew, and a slew of other casual brands by showing a presentation this upcoming Fashion Week season. It's their first go at this. “We felt the time was right with the success of ready to wear,” CEO Jeff Rudes tells the Cut, reminding us that J Brand sells things other than jeans. Karl Templer, of Interview and other styling notoriety, will be collaborating on the show, which basically means he'll run and create outfits for the whole thing. So does that mean we’ll see some J Brand skirts over jeans? Only time will tell (and by "time," we mean Wednesday, February 6, at 5 p.m.; stay tuned here).
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee