Guests battled snowstorm Nemo on the way to yesterday's Jason Wu show, but Wu still presented to a packed house. Elettra Wiedemann spoke with front-rowers who said they'd ditched their long-prepared outfits for something more practical: Timberlands for Joe Zee, and a hunter-orange knit beanie for Steven Kolb. "Screw chic and just do comfortable," Zee told Wiedemann. The Hunger Games' Isabelle Fuhrman, meanwhile, blatantly ignored Zee's advice, rocking some Wu mini-shorts and stilettos. Watch our video to find out how these showgoers navigated the weather, plus their suggestions for better (and equally Disney-inspired) snowstorm names.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split