Just minutes before the Super Bowl XLVII kickoff, singers Jennifer Hudson and Alicia Keys graced the Superdome with their strong voices and equally memorable body-hugging outfits (that merely primed the crowd for Beyoncé's leather-and-lace leotard). While singing "America the Beautiful" with the Sandy Hook Elementary School chorus (who adorably side-stepped throughout), Hudson wore a tight black leather turtleneck by Monika Chiang with a white knee-length L'Wren Scott pencil skirt dotted with buttons. She finished her look with a bright red lip, Yves Saint Laurent "Escarpin" heels, tights, and a green ribbon pinned to her leather top paying tribute to Sandy Hook victims. Right after Hudson's performance, Alicia Keys sang the national anthem looking mermaid-esque in a cranberry-colored floor-length Alaïa gown with a fishtail hemline. She topped off her look with a gold Marina B choker and, of course, her white Yamaha piano. Then, halftime happened, and Mrs. Carter literally tore off her clothes on stage.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives