Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, 32-year-old daughter of Carine Roitfeld, mother of 1-year-old Romy, and designer of lingerie, told the Post that she's cooking up an online publication for moms and pregnant ladies. It'll be ready "in a few weeks," she said. This morning, she tweeted a link to the story and added, "Get ready mommies! And daddies!" So in other words, it's really happening! Chances are slim that Romy will get to play a starring role, though; Julia told us in September that she didn't want her daughter in the spotlight anytime soon. "I want to keep her private for right now. She has lots of time to do that later," she said. But that was a few months ago, so who knows.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?