Yesterday, the Safe Haven actress attended a screening of her film at Beauty and Essex and boldly jumped onto the "pants plus dress" bandwagon that Emma Watson first unleashed onto the real world following the spring 2013 runway shows. In the latest presentation of the questionable trend (that just may start popping up more frequently once spring is in full bloom), the dancer turned actress opted for a dove-gray ensemble from George Hobeika, wearing a high-collared, flower-embroidered dress with wide-legged silvery trousers underneath. She finished her look with chrome Giuseppe Zanotti heels. Is it fashion-forward or just ... too much fabric? We're just as divided.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives