Kate Upton has landed the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue for the second year in a row, according to this leaked image (which we're not going to display here because SI is notoriously litigious about these things). The cover photo appears to be from that "secret" Antarctic shoot that took place a few months ago, although there's no sign of a man dressed in a plush Oreo outfit (but just imagine what treasures those pages may hold). Upton told the Cut last week that she finds out about the cover star "on David Letterman, like the rest of the world," but added, "I feel like I should get a little hint, like a preview or something." Consider this further proof that when you're Kate Upton, your wish is the Internet's command.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split