Visually, it was hard to compete with the big orange moon at Marc Jacobs, but backstage the models did a pretty good job of eclipsing everything and making us forget that it was Valentine's Day. Cut photographer Dina Litovsky captured their identical Joan Jett wigs and dark-rimmed eyes as they prepared to walk the dramatic show. And over at Jeremy Scott, similarly bewigged ladies sauntered in checkered hot pants and furry, purple over-the-knee boots while Cut fave A$AP Rocky looked on in admiration. Michael Kors gave us a much needed hit of color and Cara Delevingne made her nostrils flare to ever-greater proportions. Click for all that and more in the slideshow ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb