It's hard to argue with the obvious: The women who work the hardest during Fashion Week are the models. All those hours spent having someone else play with your hair and apply mascara to your lashes would get exhausting. It's enough to drive anybody crazy, which may be why the Blonds printed one of their dresses with the memorable face of Jack Nicholson from The Shining. Meanwhile, over at Thom Browne, the girls looked more dead than alive, with Kabuki lips and crowns of thorns. The sleek chicness of the Herrera women cut like a knife through the darkness, with Karlie Kloss throwing up her hands in a moment of release. See all of that, plus more moments from Thom Browne, the Blonds, Carolina Herrera, Narciso Rodriguez, Adeam, and Ohne Titel, in the slideshow ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel