At the celebrity-studded NBC All-Star Game on Sunday, the West defeated the East with a final score of 143–138. But the lone man who stood out among the rest of the basketball-dunking, alley-ooping superstars? None other than the Clippers' point guard, Chris Paul (a.k.a. CP3). Wearing that bright red jersey with the word "West" emblazoned on its front, he got into the heat of the game, scoring twenty points and making fifteen assists. At the end of the night, his trademark game face was replaced with a softer look, where we were able to fully appreciate his golden brown eyes, pearly whites, and giant biceps, the latter of which were on full display as he hoisted up his prize. And aside from being the first Clippers player to ever get crowned with the coveted "MVP" plaque at an All-Stars game (the Lakers are weeping somewhere), he's also an adorable father.
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?