Yesterday in the Superdome, all eyes were fixated on Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco as he led his team to victory, scoring three touchdowns in the first half of the game and completing 22-of-33 passes — making all of Baltimore (and converted fans nationwide) fall at his feet. While those arms that throw perfect spirals are obviously respectable, the man underneath the headgear and shoulder pads is just as gorgeous. With his short brown hair cropped close to his head, boyish grin, and dimpled cheeks, it was impossible not to smile along with him (excluding you, 49ers fans) as he majestically hoisted the Lombardi trophy above his head as purple and gold confetti gracefully showered around him. Or when he cursed while expressing his joy to his teammate. Now that he's MVP, Flacco's also the new owner of a red 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray. We all dream of someday riding shotgun with him, if we didn't feel sorry first: He already has a wife.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season